What is my "Personenkennziffer"?

You receive the „Personenkennziffer (PKZ)“ from the Studierendenwerk when you move into your dorm. You can find your PKZ on your renting contract and/or on every account statement from which you pay the rent for your room. If you have neither access to your renting contract nor your account statements, you will have to ask the Studierendenwerk for help.